So sue me.



RoguePlanet
abc Karen
Probably berg
Texas_is_Great






Sunday, February 15, 2004

Band of Buggers World Exclusive

FAMOUS BLOGGER STALKED BY WAFFLE HOUSE WAITRESS


Was I expecting my life to undergo a sea change when I shucked my successful career at the drive-thru window for the glamor and prestige of blogging? Oh, sure. Was I looking forward to the perks of the trade, such as free theater tickets and easy restaurant reservations? Most definitely so. Was I hoping for a bevy of nubile, almost naked beauties to throw themselves at me? Oh heavens yes! Was I expecting a waffle house waitress from East Jesus, SC to stalk me? Goodness gracious no!







Was it wrong for me to publish the location of her house? Perhaps. But aircraft already use the xenon red floodlight - blazing incessantly on her front porch - as a beacon in poor weather. The question is moot.


When her bus arrives in this rich, WASPish village, will she persevere?



Developing . . .

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com